Friday, April 20, 2012

Frilly Fish

Hell-o Everybody, hope your day has been good. I did a few heads this morning which always leaves me feeling G_R_E_A_T! I love my clients, they are so much fun. Then I took some photos to show ya'll today in my blog post. Let's start with those Frilly Little Fish I've been promising. See, I'm good to my word. The lighting is not really good but I'm working on that too. 


Below is Studio "A" I know it looks messy but that is A.O.K. Messy from my standpoint means $$$$$$$$.





Same  goes for Studio 'B". Just look at that mess on that table Don't you just love it? That's also my next project I want to complete. My goal is to have a cool, artsie,tropical bathroom. This little mermaid is sort of going down hill fast. I worked on her this afternoon and she began to look like an Indian Chief with a skirt on. (hehehehe) No, seriously she did. I gessoed her face out and I'm going to start all over. I've got have a "Happy Mermaid" .Must have "Happy"!  




Now I know ya'll really aren't interested in all this gook but FIY this is what I use to make merry little Mermaids, and Frillly Fish. This is enough paint that is sufficient for the day there-of. Sounds like scripture doesn't it?  If you notice I use a lot of the 'Basic acrylic paints and small craft paints. That's because I love to use a lot of paint and I just can't bring myself to pay the higher prices. Maybe one day I'll break down and trust me when I do YOU WILL  BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!


Jerry is waiting out in the living room for me. We are going out to dinner tonight with friends. I know parting is such sweet sorrow but I'm having so much fun sharing my stuff with all of you that I can't wait to blog again. I'll be back as soon as I finish that Merry little Mermaid. Toodle-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment