Monday, September 23, 2013









Yesterday was the first day of Fall! I love this time of year and I usually wait around too long to begin my fall projects. However, this year I've made a determined effort to beat the rush. You've seen my cute little , or should I say BIG screcrow from paper mache, and now let me introduce you to this cutie. It's made from cereal boxes. The windows are actually transparancies cut to size and then painted yellow. There is a light in the back so it illuminates a festive glow. The house began as a Winter House last year but never made the grade but after sitting on the shelf for such a long time I think it deserves a great applause. Yay!



 Oh yea before you get on with your blogging, let me introduce you to the latest member of our family. Her name is Lizzie Jane but.... I call her Pooty-Poo. You got it, she has earned that name. Next time I'll try to get a photo of her looking at the camera. 

Well blog buddies, I just want to say thanks for dropping in and checking on me from time to time. I've got tons of WIPS in the Studio and as I complete them I'll be sharing. So come back soon and be inspired to  CREATE-SHARE-REPEAT! ( not sure who said this but sounds good to me) See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment