Friday, September 6, 2013

Fall Is Coming YAY!!!!




We are fast approaching my favorite time of year. So today as I was completing a few wips, (works in progress) look who stumbled in! I was so glad to see Mr. Scarecrow that I've invited him to join me in my Gallery for the Fall Season. I think he will add quite a presence in the place while encouraging shoppers to drop in on Booth # 11 for some great finds. Can't wait to take him there to see how the shoppers respond to  his awesomness.


 
I'll let ya'll know how things go. Until then take a peek at the newest addition created in Studio-B.
 
Cute little Pink & Zebra Set, would be great for  a fun decor piece in any room.
 
 
 
Well, until next time, happy creating to all of you. I'll be posting again very soon cuz there are many projects awaiting me. Toodaloo!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment