Thursday, January 1, 2015

 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm not going to go into this big spill about being too busy to blog but....I will say that time has NOT been on my side over the past few months. I do however want to share with you the happenings so first let me begin with the news... I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYA--HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!
The year 2015 is going to be very exciting with a precious promise. His name will be called Levi. Making plans to vist as soon as possible once he arrives. So excited. I've had the awesome privilege of investing into the lives of many children and  young people but this will be my first biological grandchild. I love them all but now it's my turn to experience the 'bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh'.  Anticipation, excitement, can't stay out of the baby department, already purchased his Baby's First Christmas stocking for next year.
Over the past few months I've spent time with my amazing Son and His wife down in central Florida,baking cookies, and just hanging out in the beach house. I've written and directed and produced a marvelous Christmas program for our church entitled ' The Angel that Would". With a cast of 20 children and adults, music, glitz, glamor, and an amazing message that would stir the heart of man to turn their eyes toward heaven, I can now say, It is finished. Whew! Also....in the meantime making art, and fulfilling the creative muse that continually bekons, as much as I love the holidays and this time of  year I must say I am so looking forward to 2015. yes I'm pooped! But in a few days I will spring forward into preparing for the Ladies Retreat Ministry in February, the Churh In The House Anniversary, and the arrival of my precious litle Grandson.
 
 
So....... What cha'll doin?
 
I've inserted a few pic's of the latest from Studio-B so check them out and be sure to comment. Oh how I love to hear form you. 
 
 And by the way......
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2015   
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment