Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pretty Paintings All In A Row



Just thought I would show-off some of my paintings all in a row. I've had so much fun creating these that I can't wait to do more. I have several in the Studio waiting for my attention however, "time" is NOT on my side.

I especially love the large paintings and if you can see them, I adore my little "Softees".

Well, It's Sunday evening and I've got to run and get ready for Church. I Love CHURCH!  Hey how about this...

These are the things I love:

                            !. Painting, Crafting, Turning Trash To Treasure,Mentoring Music and Vocals, Preaching, Teaching, Singing, Playing my Awesome Keyboard, and Leading Women to they're greatest potential in serving the Lord Jesus Christ.

Well, that about sums me up for today. I'm glad  to know so many of you are dropping in. Come anytime. Be blessed and I'll see you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment