Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outdoor Market

 
OUTDOOR MARKET - ALYSIS ANTIQUE DEPOT

Had a great time at the Outdoor Market yesterday. This was the first time I'd done this one before. It was like the Interstate Fair. People were everywhere. Needless to say I did great in sales, and was so encouraged to keep on keeping on! Made tons of great connections and was able to spend quality time with my friend and partner in,well, almost every fun thing, Amanda. She had the booth next to mine. Still needing to move some merchandise cuz there's more creativity whipping up inside of me just screaming to get out!
I hope all of you crafty peeps are enjoying this beautiful Spring weather (or at least in Florida it's Spring)
Gonna get back to the Studio soon and I'll keep you updated on what's going on ! Be blessed and remember, God has a plan and purpose for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment