Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28th Summer Fun


Rub-A-Dub-Dub I Painted A Tub YAY!
 It's hot in sunny Florida today Temperatures are up in the high 90's. Ugh! Went into Studio "B" to do some artsie stuff around
noon today and at that time it wasn't so bad but around 2:30 things started heating up out there. I have aircondition
What Are You Looking At?
Ooh La La

but the
studio has a tin roof. Good for sleeping in the rain but not so good for hot temps. Anyway, I thought I would check in to see how all of you were doing today. Surely some of you are crafting the heat away.

The Martins

Suburban Succotash
I find that I do most of my art and crafts when the weather is much cooler. However, I did manage to get a painting started. I'll show it to ya'll when it's completed. Check back often cuz I'm always doing something "fun". In the meantime I hope you enjoyed the updates.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment