Wednesday, May 16, 2012

JOYFUL EXPRESSIONS

HEy! Hey! Hey!

 I bet all of ya'll thought I wasn't coming back! Well, shame on ya! I haven't been posting cuz I haven't had nuttin to say. But today it's different. I've been sooo busy at church and getting our Mother' s Day shin-dig together and wow it was awesome. Those kids can really shake a leg. They did the most beautiful dance to the music of Jesus , You're The Center Of My Joy. Great job Lorraine for coaching them. 

Another thing I've been doing is painting this giant dolly and she is so huge I didn't have room to put anything else on the canvas so I've decided to start practicing 'sketching' and learning some prospective, and placement. Here is a photo of the art class I attend each week.                                
                                                 JOYFUL EXPRESSIONS
                                                    Director :Jackie Free


EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO EXPRESS. FROM THE OLDEST TO THE YOUNGEST  OUR TIME TOGETHER IS AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CAUSE THE OLDER ONES TO RELAX AND PULL ASIDE FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF THEY'RE BUSY LIVES, WHILE THE YOUNGSTERS  LEARN AN ART THAT JUST MIGHT TURN INTO A LIFE LONG PASSION. HOW WONDERFUL IT IS POURING INTO A HEART -  OPEN TO INVESTIGATE. 





My mother tried for years to get me to learn to paint but I wasn't interested but I've finally come around to her way of thiking and now all I want to do is paint paint paint. I've been taking her class since June of 2011 and I can look back on where I started and I can see such a difference. I wish all of you could come and join in the fun. If your local just hook up with us and see what  you can produce. You'll be amazed.

BY THE WAY.....THE DIRECTOR OF JOYFUL EXPRESSIONS..... IS MY MOTHER! 

"THE DOOR TO MY HEART"


WELL, EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME EVENING. I PROMISE I WILL BE BACK WITH MORE PHOTOS OF WHAT'S HAPPENING IN STUDIO B. TAKE CARE AND HAPPY ARTSING TO YA! OOPS! SUGAR PIE WANTS TO SAY HI!

SUGAR PIE


No comments:

Post a Comment